Category: Auto Events / News Briefs

Mercedes-Benz Malaysia consolidates uptrend sales figures

Mercedes-Benz Malaysia (MBM) Sdn Bhd has flagged-off 2014 in full throttle, recording a 22 per cent increase to 2,233 vehicles in total sales for the first quarter of 2014, compared to the same period last year. The increase in sales was predominantly driven by a phenomenal 38 per cent growth by Mercedes-Benz passenger vehicles, with the new E-Class registering an impressive 60 per cent year-to-date growth.

Read More

Shell Lubricants introduces Helix Ultra with PurePlus Technology

Shell Lubricants Malaysia today introduced the new Shell Helix Ultra with PurePlus Technology and its enhanced Helix range. The Shell Helix range comprises the Ultra. HX7, HX5 and HX3 products for diverse passenger cars from Super Sports to regular compacts. In conjunction with the new Helix range intro., Shell Lubricants announced the 2014 Shell Helix “Ultimate Ferrari Experience” global campaign where 5 lucky citizens get a 5-day, 4-night all-expense paid trip to witness the F1 Belgian Grand Prix, including a behind-the-scene paddock tour of the Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team pit.

Read More

Audi R8 LMS Cup begins preparations for 2nd season

For the upcoming R8 LMS Cup Asian Edition customer racing program, Audi is introducing a push-to-pass boost on all regulated R8 LMS race cars. Last weekend’s track test at Zhuhai International Circuit, China saw the first time the R8 LMS cars utilize the push-to-pass boost for overtaking and related purposes. There up to 24 R8 LMS Cup cars participating in the new season.

Read More

Toyota’s largest 3S Center in the Southern region opens for business

UMW Toyota Motor has established its biggest 3S Center yet at the Indahpura county in Kulai, Johor. The purpose of this Toyota 3S center is to serve the community’s and neighbouring vicinities’ rather large vehicle numbers. With the Kulai dealership in place, UMW Toyota Motor now command an extensive network of 97 sales and after-sales dealerships nationwide.

Read More

Renault – Nissan Alliance announces Convergence Plan

Renault – Nissan Alliance has announced a Convergence initiative in four key operational areas. The convergence, which is initiated to begin 1 April, strives to achieve a goal of at least €4.3 billion in annualized synergies by 2016. Convergence in four key business functions is the latest step in the 15-year evolution of the Alliance, which was formed on 27 March 1999.

Read More

ADVERTISERS & PARTNERS

Featured Video

Automotive News from PR Newswire