Nissan Malaysia (Edaran Tan Chong Motor) together with Tan Chong Ekspres Auto Servis Center today announced the immediate commencement of Nissan Flood Relief Program to aid relief and rehabilitation efforts for customers whose vehicles were affected by flash flood.
The program aims to assist owners whose Nissan vehicles have been damaged by the floods and will run with immediate effect offering owners:
1. 20 percent discount on genuine spare parts on affected vehicles.
2. 20 percent discount on labor charges on affected vehicles.
3. Upholstery restoration with special rate at RM1,325 (including GST) for affected sedan cars.
4. Upholstery restoration with special rate at RM1,590 (including GST) for affected MPV / SUV / Pick up/ Van.
5. Three (3) months or 5,000 km warranty on labor and genuine parts replacement (whichever comes first).
“Our customers matter most to us and these value added services are provided by Nissan Malaysia (ETCM) and TCEAS to help thousands of residents that were affected by the flash flood that have happened. We pledged to do what we can to help alleviate the victim’s distress and we hope our contribution will provide some respite and relieve their burden. Lastly, we urge our customers to send their affected vehicles to the nearest TCEAS service center as soon as possible in restoring it,” said Michael Yao, Head of Business Unit for TCEAS.
For more enquiries on the NISSAN Flood Relief Program, customers can contact ETCM’s NISSAN Customer Care center at 1800-88-3838.
On a related announcement, Nissan Malaysia and its subsidiary continue its expansion for Takata Airbag Inflators replacement which is held not only at our service networks but also at eight (8) outlets scheduled as follows: AEON Big Ampang and AEON Kepong, from 4 – 5 Nov; AEON Mahkota Cheras and TESCO Ara Damansara, from 11 – 12 Nov; TESCO Cheras and TESCO Bukit Puchong, from 18 – 19 Nov; and TESCO Rawang and AEON BIG Bukit Rimau, from 25 – 26 Nov. All venues’ operating hours are from 10am – 6pm.