Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia (MMM), the official distributor of Mitsubishi Motors vehicles in Malaysia, announced that it will resume operations at selected service centres nationwide from today.
This comes in effect after selected MMM authorized service centres received approval from the Ministry of Internal Trade and Industry (MITI) to operate during the Phase Four (4) of the Movement Control Order (MCO). Customers may contact their nearest MMM authorized service centres if they need car servicing and maintenance.
In an effort to ensure that the service centre remains safe for customers and staffs, the following safety measures will be strictly observed:
- Appointment basis only, no walk-in customers are allowed
- Contactless car acceptance
- Pick-up and drop-off only, customers are not allowed to wait at the service premises
- Temperature checks and the used of masks for all customers and staffs
- Hand sanitizers will be available at the entrance of the service centres
- Vehicles will be sanitized before handover to customers.
For emergency and enquiries, customers may contact Mitsubishi Assist 24Hours call centre at 1-800-88-2166 / 03-21610246 or find out more at http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.my/.